CPD stands for Continuing Professional Development. It refers to the process of tracking and documenting the skills, knowledge and experience that are gained both formally and informally, beyond any initial training. It's a record of what you experience, learn and apply.
Articles in this section
- Add CPD to a User's CPD log
- What is CPD?
- How does CPD work in the LMS?
- Setting your CPD year start date
- CPD Log overview
- Access the CPD log
- Add a reflective statement to a CPD activity
- Group CPD activities into a personal CPD pathway
- What does a User see when a CPD Adjustment has been made?
- ComplianceServe CPD