ComplianceServe provides access to a comprehensive library of eLearning content.
This ready-made suite of learning tools is developed and maintained in partnership with industry experts to ensure it covers current and emerging compliance training topics.
Learning titles are organised as pathways and grouped into a number of catalogues:
- Fundamentals (e.g. Data Protection, Information Security, Conduct Rules, Certification Regime)
- Financial Crime (e.g. Market Abuse, Fighting Fraud, Money Laundering, Bribery and Corruption)
- Specialist/management responsibilities (e.g. Approved Persons, COBS Appropriateness)
- Mortgage and home finance (e.g. Advising and Lending responsibly, Preventing Mortgage Fraud)
- Direct Debit (e.g. Managing Direct Debit, Paperless Direct Debit).