- The Discussions pages
- Within a Pathway
- Within an Activity description page
- My Activities
- Find Learning.
You can navigate to the Discussion pages by clicking on the Discussions Portlet on your Home Page or via the Menu. From here you can view and reply to other Discussions or initiate one of your own.
We have guides available on how to start a new Discussion however the basic instructions are as follows:
- Click on the green Start a Discussion button.
- Select the type of Discussion you wish to start:
- My Activities - link the Discussion to an Activity that you are registered on. When you select this option, start typing in the Search box to find the relevant Activity and select it from the list. This option will only be available if you are registered onto an Activity which has Discussions enabled.
- Library - link the Discussion to an Activity found in the Library. When you select this option, start typing in the Search box to find the relevant Activity and select from the list.
- General Discussion - an open Discussion which isn't linked to any specific Activity. This option will not be visible if it hasn't been enabled on the site.
Start a discussion via My Activities (including a guide for route map Pathways)