Go to the Discussions area by clicking on the Discussions portlet from the homepage or the Discussions link in the Menu.
The Find Discussions tab allows you can view all open Discussions whether they are general (if enabled) or relating to a specific Activity.
The Discussions will be listed with the most recently active Discussion at the top of the list.
The Search field allows you to type in keywords to find relevant Discussions:
Alternatively, you can filter using the Library:
This will display only those Discussions which relate to Activities within that Library. If there aren't any Discussions relating to a Library, you will not see the filter option.
- The author's profile picture. Click on the author's profile picture to display their name and biography.
- The title of the post. Click on this to view the full post and replies.
- Whether it is an Open Discussion or an Ask the Expert discussion. Users will only be able to see Open Discussions in this view but Administrators may see Discussions between Users and Experts for moderation purposes.
- You will be able to read the first couple of lines of the original post. Click on the title of the post to view the full Discussion and all replies.
- Tags associated with this post will show here if the Discussion is related to a specific Pathway, Catalogue and Library.
- This area displays the name of the author and when the discussion was first posted. Clicking on the author's name will show you their name and biography.
- This area shows you when the last action took place on this Discussion.
- Total number of replies.