After configuring WebEx integration, you should create webinars and use the Unicorn LMS platform exclusively and not use the WebEx account.
This is because whilst the Unicorn LMS provides information to WebEx, there isn't a feature for WebEx to provide information to the Unicorn LMS. Therefore if a webinar is created on WebEx, it will not show on the Unicorn LMS and could potentially cause conflicts for meetings.
To enable WebEx integration using the webinar feature, follow the steps below:
- Log into your WebEx site using your admin account
- In the top right hand corner, click on Site Administration
- Copy the Site ID and Partner ID on the screen that appears
- Email these details to the support team
- The support team will then enable the WebEx integration using these details.