This guide will help you, as an Administrator, understand the features you have access to within ContentServe and includes links to guides that will help you with those features.
What can I do within ContentServe?
- Create eCreator courses
- Upload Question Banks and create Assessments
- Create Pathways
- Create Diagnostic Assessments
- Create and run Reports
- Upload content, such as:
Once you created your content, you can download the link to embed it within your third-party LMS. Please see the Download content from ContentServe guide if you're unsure how to do this.
What are the default Reports I have access to?
Administrators can also run reports on the usage data stored on ContentServe. You have access to the following default reports.
- Activity Completion Status (graphical and tabular)
- Assessment Attempts
- Assessment Status (graphical and tabular)
- Assessment Status Report
- Assessments Not Completed
- Assessments with Maximum Attempts
- Diagnostic Dashboard
- Online Activity
- Overdue Activities
- Overdue Pathway
- Pathway Completion Status (graphical)
- Pathway Completion Status (Details) Report
- Pathway Completion Status (Overview) Report
- Pathway Details