This guide will help you, as an Administrator, understand the features you have access to within ContentServe and includes links to guides that will help you with those features.
What can I do within ContentServe?
- Create eCreator courses
- Upload Question Banks and create Assessments
- Create Pathways
- Create Diagnostic Assessments
- Create and run Reports
- Upload content, such as eLearning, Documents and Videos (your own or a YouTube/Wistia video)
To download content from the site it will need to sit in a Pathway. You can Create a Pathway from your basket or Create a Pathway from Content Manager. Once have created your Pathway you can download the Scorm package to upload it into your third-party LMS. Please see the Download content from ContentServe guide if you're unsure how to do this.
What are the default Reports I have access to?
Administrators can also run reports on the usage data stored on ContentServe. You have access to the following default reports.
- Activity Completion Status (graphical and tabular)
- Assessment Attempts
- Assessment Status (graphical and tabular)
- Assessment Status Report
- Assessments Not Completed
- Assessments with Maximum Attempts
- Diagnostic Dashboard
- Online Activity
- Overdue Activities
- Overdue Pathway
- Pathway Completion Status (graphical)
- Pathway Completion Status (Details) Report
- Pathway Completion Status (Overview) Report
- Pathway Details